|Workforce Solutions Texoma / KQDR Career Corner – 03/06/17|
|Job Title||MARKET MANAGER|
|workintexas.com Posting ID||6532725|
|Posting Close Date||03/31/2017|
|Description||A local company is looking for a MARKET MANAGER who will be responsible for working closely with the Store Manager in order to create a market environment to ensure the success of the store and department through excellent customer service and a demonstrated passion for food.|
|This position requires a High School Diploma or Equivalent, and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.|
|For more information on this and other jobs in our area, log onto www.workintexas.com|
|Please always use the following tag-line:|
|Workforce Solutions Texoma is an equal opportunity employer/program.|
Job Hunting Tips
Spring is approaching and a new class of graduates will soon be looking for jobs. Becoming a great job seeker requires some skill and a lot of common sense. If you are a regular reader of this column, you have certainly read many of these tips before but they are worth repeating.
1) Make sure you follow directions when completing the application. If the application asks for information provide it, do not write “see resume.”
2) Develop a resume for every job—it’s not a one size fits all deal.
3) Research the company so you can be knowledgeable about their products or services.
4) Dress appropriately for the interview to make a good first impression. Do your homework to find out what the proper attire is for the job you are seeking.
5) Be nice to everyone you meet during the application and interview process. And continue to be nice if you get the job!
6) Send a thank you email to everyone you interacted with–send it immediately. It never hurts to follow up with a handwritten note.
These are just a few basic tips to help you stand out from the applicant pool! For more job search assistance, visit one of our local Workforce Centers.