Job Opening Announcement
(KQDR Hot 107.3 FM)
Prophecy Radio Group – Sherman needs experienced Marketing Consultants to sell our great radio station: KQDR HOT 107.3 FM “Texoma’s Hit Music Station” (Contemporary Hit Radio).
· Minimum of 3 years commissioned sales with proven track record of success.
· Out-going, organized, enthusiastic, and supportive personality that is conducive to building rapport with clients, and sales team.
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Be proficient in Word and minimum computer skills.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively.
· Goal-achievement oriented individual that continually striving to improve.
· Reliable and punctual.
Prophecy Radio Group KQDR HOT 107.3 is accepting applications for full time employment in radio advertising sales in the Sherman, Denison, Bonham and Durant markets. This opportunity requires a history of successful B2B salesmanship and account management along with strong communication and organizational skills. Radio sales experience preferred, but not necessary when candidate exhibits a commitment to excellence, a positive “can do” attitude and ability to learn. Send resume complete with references, work history and earning expectations to email@example.com
PRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Determined & Based on experience. Benefits provided. Great commission structure and bonuses.
Please send resume to:
Jill Moore – Director of Sales
Prophecy Radio Group – Sherman
or mail to
Prophecy Radio Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.