Did your father, mother, son, daughter, uncle, aunt, friend, or neighbor serve in the military? Hot 107.3 Fm along with Billy Teague and Bonham Chrysler would like to honor our veterans of Texoma for the bravery with the "Texoma Heroes" program. The last Friday of every month we would like to award one special hero with a ceremonial flag. This "Texoma Hero" will be awarded their ceremonial flag at noon at Bonham Chrysler and the award is open to any branch of the military. To submit a nomination please comment or message us on our Facebook or Twitter page. This is a small way of saying thank you to those who have served our country. It's "Texoma Heroes", Bonham Chrysler, and Texoma's #1 Hit Music Station Hot 107.3 FM!
- From Drake To Janelle MonÃ¡e, We Break Down The VMA ‘Video With A Message’ NomineesFrom Drake to Janelle Monae, we break down the videos nominated for "Video With a Message" at the 2018 VMAs, featuring insight from the directors.
- Logic’s ‘One Day’ Music Video Is A Stark Portrayal Of Families Separated At The BorderLogic's "One Day" music video featuring Ryan Tedder shows the story of immigrant families separated at the border.
- The Internet’s Most Extra Song-By-Song Reactions To ‘Sweetener’Ariana Grande released her highly-anticipated 'Sweetener' album and her fans (the Arianators) had a lot of reactions and things to say on Twitter.
- What Makes A Best New Artist?We know the secret ingredients
- Shawn Mendes’s Video Director Breaks Down The Emotional Turmoil Of ‘In My Blood’MTV News breaks down the making of Shawn Mendes's VMA-nominated "In My Blood" video with director Jay Martin.
- Kodak Black Released From Prison After Serving Seven MonthsRapper released early from Broward County Jail following conviction on multiple charges
- Aretha Franklin on Beyonce, Women’s Rights, the Future: Her Last Rolling Stone InterviewThe Queen of Soul riffed on Adele, Taylor and why she still loved her job in a freewheeling 2014 conversation
- Flashback: Aretha Franklin Sings a Transcendent ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water” In 1971"I took it to mainstream radio," says Art Garfunkel. "Then Aretha so brilliantly brought it back to church"
- Aretha’s Greatest Albums: ‘Love All the Hurt Away’ (1981)Aretha danced with disco and the MTV era on this lost gem from the early '80s
- 5 Artists Who Could Win Future VMA Video Vanguard AwardsWe look at the rappers, directors and pop star we'd like to see take home the special music-video moonman in the coming years